Saturday, October 6, 2007

I can not change the way people perceive me

If you didn't already know, Megan moved up to Seattle last weekend, and we are roommates again. Over the last week we have had 6 people ask us if we are related. I guess they have failed to notice that she is a foot taller than me, and that we don't look a bit a like.



Our guess is that it is just the glasses.

It kind of reminds me of the time a kid, that had been in the same ward as Lily and I for over a month, admitted that he thought for a long time that Lily and I were the same person. Once again he must have failed to notice that she is much taller than I am, and that she is Asian.

2 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

Was it Steven who thought you and Lily were the same person? That sounds like a Stevenisim.

Amanda Jane said...

Um, on our recent trip to Yellowstone. Nic also thought that you and Lily were the same person?