Thursday, March 19, 2009

mini letters

Dear Body,
Just so you know, I am on vacation. This means 7am is an inappropriate time to wake me up.
Thanks,
Kaylene

June,
The sooner you get here the better.
Please hurry,
Kaylene

Dear Australian Construction Man,
Thanks for working on our bathroom, and thanks for being so dreamy. Don't worry, I'll keep coming up with excuses to talk to you till you leave.
Love,
Kaylene

Hunter,
I can't wait to meet you! Get ready for an explosion of love!
your aunt,
Kaylene

To whom it may concern,
I'm done.
Sorry,
Kaylene

Dear Wicked,
I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. I hope you are everything you claim to be.
See ya soon,
Kaylene

2 comments:

maryjane said...

i love you

The Danimal said...

Dear Economy,

get well soon

sincerely,
Danny

these are fun!