Friday, January 29, 2010

NOT MY BETTY!!!!

I had to wait a couple days to blog about this because at first it was too fresh and too painful.



I like a lot of TV shows. This is true.
Ugly Betty is different I don't just like it. I understand it.
I have felt for a long time that the writers of Ugly Betty know me.
And write just for me.
During my weekly meetings with Betty, Mark, Daniel, Willamina and the gang I find myself in pure bliss.
I laugh deeply.
And cry even more deeply.

It is sad to see it go.
It is like letting go of a little piece of my soul.
Dramatic? Sure. But, true. (see... that is one thing Betty and I have in common.)

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I immediately thought of you when I heard the news. My heart hurts for you.

Angela said...

kaylene! i found your blog!!! i love this show too. people have actually called me ugly betty when i had braces two years ago. love ya. witch party was fantastic!