Thursday, February 15, 2007

2 hearts 1 soul

Oh Valentine's Day!

The day of love or the day of misery, guess it just depends on the person experiencing it. Honestly, i don't understand why people hate Valentine's Day, it seems like such a bitter perspective.

I personally love the holiday. To celebrate we had a couple of friends over and made heart shape pizzas (a personal tradition). The pizzas turned out to be delicious. After the pizza making we all gathered together for a little poetry writing. The following are some of the poems we created together.

My heart says yes but my mom says no

She says, "you are nothing but a ho."

That might change my mind cause I'm afraid of pimps

I cheated on him, was shot, now I limp



If my heart were pierced

I'd pierce yours too and buy us matching gems

If my soul were open

I'd invite you to reside here forever




No comments: