Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hot Glue is My Lifeblood...

Erin and Kaylene's New Adventure
seattle to san diego
Day 1: Arrived in Portland for a lovely evening with Lily and her family. Laughed harder than I ever wanted to. Ate some nachos with the most perfect blend of flavors. Felt content to be surrounded by some of my dearest friends.

Day 2: Spent the morning exploring Portland. Discovered the most perfect humus. Watched Lily get hit on by a 45 year-old Greek man. Drove through all of Oregon and was amazed by the beauty. Checked into the Redwood Hostel.

Day 3: Fell deeply in love with the Redwood forest. Finished a book. Had my breath taken away moment after moment as we drove down Highway 101. Arrived at the Ryan's. Had some of the greatest conversations of my life with Brittany and Erin. Once again, feeling happy and content.

to be continued....

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Sounds like you are having all the best of friend and nature!

Enjoy it. We will be back in school before you know it!

Kurt said...

I am getting you off the sauce... humus=Satan. Oh and i am so jealous you got to enjoy the redwood forest.