Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall inspired thoughts

The rain has arrived, and to be honest I am not at all upset about it. Summer has left us, and Autumn has finally come. This is my favorite time of year. I love the smell in the air. Everything seems so magical right now.

As I drove in the rain this morning these are some of the thoughts I had:
  • I am so glad my windshield wipers work again.... Whitney is still blessing my life long after she has left.
  • I am in love with hot car driving. The only way to survive the cold is to turn the heat in my car to full blast.
  • I am so happy that Kanye and Estelle finally made the top 10 in America's Top 40.
  • I am so grateful for my friendship with Mark Stoelk. After all of these years I never knew it could get better, but it has. He is the greatest joy in my life these days, what would I do with out him?
  • I am so blessed to live in Seattle.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I have never been so blessed either, you are trully perfect to me!

Travis Butterfield said...

oooh la la. Kaylene and Mark sitting in a tree . . . .

ha ha ha. I'm so immature.

but, seriously. You use your HEATER already? Did you know that it was over 100 degrees today here in Arizona? Yup! No rain or cold for me! Yay!

Whittron said...

when I first read "hot car driving" I thought it was new code for like ghost riding the whip or something. man, I love ghost riding the whip.