Wednesday, September 24, 2008

junkie

Thanks to Cassie's wonderful discovery on YouTube, I spent a good portion of my day watching Project Runway Australia. It is much like the American version except for with awesome accents, a funky flair and no Tim Gunn or Heidi Klum.

It amazes me how much I enjoy TV these days, sometimes I think I may have a problem. The other day Megan asked me how many full seasons of television shows I have watched since living in Seattle.
This my answer:

-Ugly Betty, seasons 1 & 2
-Lost, seasons 1, 2, 3, & 4
-Alias, season 5
-Brothers and Sisters, season 1
-Heroes, season 1
-Project Runway, season 4 and currently watching season 5
-American Idol- most recent season
-So You Think You Can Dance- most recent season

For a grand total of 13 full seasons of TV in a year. Wow, that is kinda scary, and I am not exactly sure how I have done it. Hard work, I guess.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I can't wait until you can add Project Runway Australia to the list. It is blowing my mind right now!

Having the internet might be the greatest blessing in my life.

Aimee said...

maybe you need to go to tv rehab because you are an addict. i think i know a good place in everett. :)

Kaylene said...

only if you will be my mental health counselor!!!