Tuesday, October 14, 2008

online dating

After talking to many friends and weighing all of the pros and cons, on my 27th birthday I officially decided that it was time for me to enter the world of online dating. It has taken me a little while to really get into it but I am now officially signed up on LDS singles and LDS LinkUp. I am still very nervous and unsure about the whole thing, but am willing to give it a try.
So far one person has added me to his favorites list, he's 57. This should be awesome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Kaylene! Thats seriously funny, but dont give up, at least it will give us something to do in class if nothing else :)

Travis Butterfield said...

well, just be prepared to have a bunch of weirdos and psychos trying to contact you. I tried the online dating thing, and it is NOT for me. I had some really weird/bad experiences. I hope your experiences are better than mine.

Whittron said...

must enjoy the sun,
must enjoy the sea.
sought by single M, Mrs. Destiny...