Tuesday, November 11, 2008

and just like a dream it was over so quickly

Halloween has come and gone. My Halloween season was everything I could have dreamed of.






I dressed up as a bee:












I was planning a different costume but gave in to peer pressure and at the last minute decided to be a bee with all my roommates.








We all did our own version of a bee:











Our house had a big party. We probably had over 130 people attend. People had a good time, and we danced hard. Lily came up from Portland and told fortunes the entire night. Our guests couldn't get enough of her. On several occasions I had people come up to me and say "who was that? she was good, she was real good."

Overall it was a successful Halloween season and we only have 354 days till next Halloween. I am already making plans for my costume!

2 comments:

pinetree said...

LILY tells fortunes!?!?!? How come I did not know this before!?

Anonymous said...

You are wearing the EXACT same costume as a girl in Ruby's preschool. You need to meet my Mom she's the only person I know that loves Halloween as much as you do.

Amanda