Thursday, November 20, 2008

oh what a sad day

I apologize for yet another blog about TV.
But I am sitting here trying to do important things,
like write papers,
and all I can think about is the fact that ABC CANCELED Pushing Daisies today.
The show is:
magical
creative
vibrant
intelligent
unique
charming
funny
aesthetically pleasing
sensitive
entertaining
romantic
clever
perfect

It is truly so sad to know
that such a beautiful world of fantasy and imagination
is coming to an end.
Now that I got that out, maybe I can get some papers written.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kaylene!! I found your blog and wanted to say hello. :)

I didn't know they were cancelling Pushing Daisies!? I love this show too and DVR it every week. I am soo sad. I hate it when this happens :(

Hope all is well! Drop by and say hi sometime!