Saturday, February 14, 2009

lol

I have either experienced for myself or seen someone else do all of the following:

•Laugh until they cry
•Have to excuse themselves from church, class, and other such activities because of uncontrollable laughter
•Laugh so hard it makes them wet their pants
*Struggle to breath because they are laughing

But, I have always wondered if anyone had laughed so hard they stopped breathing and passed out. A secret part of me has hoped that at some point in my life I will somehow experience this.

Tonight, Whitney and McKay got me laughing so hard my secret wish almost came true.

I have not laughed like that since before I left Provo. Thank you ladies.

2 comments:

McKayJoice said...

My roommates and i just got done talking about the possibility of dieing of laugher- and you can. . . not from the passing out, but the lack of oxygen could cause a vein an the brain to burst.
-according to Collin.

It could be great.

Whittron said...

you were so H-ed up that night. nobody even knows why you were laughing.