Tuesday, February 19, 2008

guest appearances

This year, for one of my new years resolutions, I decided that every time I had a dream about someone I would let that person know. No matter how little I know the person, or how far from my past they are, I am still obligated to inform them of my dream.
This morning I ran across a bit of a problem. What am I suppose to do if I don't actually know the person, or if I have no way of contacting them?
I've decided that making it public on my blog will have to do.
The following people made an appearance in my dream last night:

Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
John McCain
John Edwards

Needless to say, the dream was slightly political. I was at some sort of a rally/debate. The details are a little blurry, all I know is that everyone was cheering for Obama, and Bill Clinton shook my hand.

No comments: