Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!!

I sent the following text message to several people tonight:
Hey everybody! I thought I should let you know, it finally happened...
I'm pregnant!

These are my friends responses:

Becky: Congratulations Kaylene! Who is the father?
Mary: Sick
Erin: Dude... old news. I saw the pictys.
Mark Johnson: Even though it is April Fools Day, I still could believe it.
Whitney: Yea! I get to throw your baby shower!
Collin: You wish.
Lily: Hey! Whaddya know! So am I! Let's try to have our babies on the same day! Mine is gonna be half black. Yours?
Mark Stoelk: April Fools!
David: Oh, you totally had me! That's not a joking matter. I take you getting pregnant very seriously.

What a fun day!



2 comments:

Whittron said...

Funny junk.

k N d said...

i'm so sad i wasn't able to receive that text!!!!!