Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mr. Adam Lambert

I just don't know what to think about you.
The jury is simply out on this one.
I love you and hate you.
I think you are amazing but also creepy.
Sometimes you're good looking and sometimes you're not.
I am attracted by your style and repulsed all at the same time.
I love watching you, but you also make my stomach hurt.
When you sang Tracks of my Tears, I had tears.
When you sang Burning Ring of Fire, I wanted to throw up.


Did I agree with Simon tonight when he gave you a standing ovation? Yes.
Did I also want him to say something nasty? Yes.
Do I secretly hope and believe you will win? Yes.
Do I secretly hope and believe you will not? Yes.

I really don't know what to do about you.
You are the worst guilty pleasure I have ever had.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He just looks so creepy...
*shudder

(julie) said...

AGREED!