Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rx- for use on days when it is hard to smile



My friend Aimee had this posted on her blog today. It is absolutely perfect and exactly what I needed today.
These kids are awesome. I want to know so much about this family, like: who are the parents?; can the parents dance like that?; how many music videos have these kids watched?; who posted this on youtube?; what are the kids like when they aren't dancing?
I plan on stealing some of the little boys dance moves... danny, if you are reading this you better take notes on that video, because we will be incorporating these moves into our routine.

2 comments:

k d L said...

OH. MY. GOSH. i just clicked on this at work with my sound off. one of the funniest things i have seen in a LONG time! haha. that little boy is so your future child... red headed even. :)
loves

The Danimal said...

CHECK! I've been studying this tape for hours.
My favorite is when little ginger "Hits the floor" I also like how the girl has more of a crumper-style


amazing. this will def go in our routine.