Thursday, April 30, 2009

television updates

because that is what i do best on this blog.

Adam was in the bottom 2 on Idol last night! What the eff?

Heroes was so insane this week. I always wonder why I still watch, but I can't help it.

Tommy really needs to come home on Brothers and Sisters. I am getting so sick of that story line.

BETTY COMES BACK TONIGHT!!!! Finally.

Someone told me that last nights episode of Lost was going to give us a bunch of answers. They lied.

Last weeks 30 Rock was the funniest in a long time. I hope they pull through again tonight.

Mark your calenders: So You Think You Can Dance premiers on May 21st!

Lastly and most importantly: I am looking for a new TV show to start watching on DVD. I would prefer something that has a lot of seasons. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

the end.

No comments: