Monday, April 6, 2009

Prowler

Date: Monday, April 6, 2009
Time: 2:35pm
Location: My house
Setting: I was sitting at the table in the breakfast nook working on homework.
Culprit: Middle aged. Curly, gray hair. male. Wearing a gray sweatshirt and blue jeans. Eating out of a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.
Suspicious Behaviors: Culprit came walking up the driveway, where he was spotted through the nook window. He then came near to the house and was peering in the lower windows.
Action Taken: I got up ran to the window to see what he was doing, then ran to the window at the back of the house to get a better view. I decided to run downstairs to confront him. In my hurry to get downstairs, I tripped and fell down the stairs.
Results: By the time I was able to pick myself up and get to the back of the house, he was gone. He most likely got scared away by the commotion inside the house

2 comments:

Whittron said...

are you kidding? those stairs are deadly!

blackstarmonkey said...

that story reminds me of ferris beuller. at first while reading this post, i was judging this prowler. i kindof hated him. but then i read the cool ranch doritos part, and i suddenly realized that i judge people less harshly if i know they like the same junk foods as i do. he probably didn't mean any harm. how harmful can an old dude who likes doritos be?